Maintenance of a Certificate of Approval - Product
- It is a condition, of the granting of the Certificate of Approval, that the Authority shall assess each element of the management system for quality and CARES Operations Assessment Schedule at least once per year.
- The maintenance of a Certificate of Approval shall generally be via two surveillance audits per calendar year, the results of which will be reported to the certified Company.
- The performance of the certified Company, as determined by the Chief Executive Officer, including the results achieved under audit and test (if applicable), may enable the testing programme defined in the appropriate quality and operations assessment schedule to be amended. Such a decision will be made in writing to the certified Company prior to the audit to which any amended testing regime will apply.
Maintenance of a Certificate of Approval – Management System
- It is a condition, of the granting of the Certificate of Approval, that the Authority shall assess each element of the relevant management system standard at least once every three years.
- The maintenance of a Certificate of Approval shall generally be via one surveillance audit per calendar year, the results of which will be reported to the certified Company.
The Chief Executive Officer reserves the right to request further visits.
Companies certified under the relevant Certification Scheme, as appropriate, shall undergo a triennial reassessment of their management system by the Authority.
If the surveillance audits and reassessment audit show that the Company continues to comply with the requirements of the Certification Scheme, as amended from time to time, a Certificate of Approval will be re-issued.
If required by the purchaser, the Company shall provide a copy of its Certificate of Approval.